For the purpose of flight security, all passengers are subjects to security control, including transit and transfer passengers, as well as their hand luggage, registered luggage and personal belongings.
Before you get to the airport, make sure that you are aware of what items you are allowed to take on board and what is completely forbidden. Please note that passengers are not allowed to board an aircraft in case they haven't passed all the security control procedures.
The list or prohibited and dangerous items:
- rocket launchers, light signal devices, power-actuated tools, nail guns, gas cartridges containing neuro-paratytic, tear, poisonous and high impact gases;
- shocking devices of any type, except medical reanimation equipment (defibrillators);
- electron- and beam weaponry;
- explosive charges of any type, detonators;
- gun powder of any type;
- hunting rifle shells;
- detonator capsules of any type;
- electric detonators of any type;
- electro igniters;
- detonation cords;
- ammunition, including blank, training or imitational;
- trotyl, tol, dynamite, amonal, hexogen, other explosives of military or industrial origin, explosive mixtures;
- pyrotechnic items: signaling and lighting rockets, falsifiers, smoke grenades, signal flares, thermal and fuzzer matches, railroad petards, Bengal lights, fireworks, handmade items and products
- gases, compressed and liquefied (for domestic and industrial): propane-butane, nitrogen, neon, argon, oxygen, chlorine, except those used by medical emergencies;
- flammable liquids - gasoline, kerosene, acetone, methanol, methyl ether, brake fluid, carbon disulfide, ethers, organic solvents, all types of adhesives and sealants containing flammable components;
- flammable solids;
- potassium, sodium, calcium metallic and alloys, calcium phosphorous and substances with similar properties;
- nitrocellulose (dry, colloidal and moist), regardless of solvent content;
- poisonous substances in any physical state, regardless of shape, quality and packaging;
- brucine, nicotine, strychnine, formalin, antifreeze, ethylene glycol, mercury, cyanide preparations, cyclone, cyanobate and substances with similar properties;
- caustic and corrosive substances;
- hydrochloric, sulfuric, nitric acids and their compositions;
- fluoride (hydrofluoric) acid;
- alkali of all kinds - potassium, sodium and their analogues;
- metal etching materials, calx, electrolytes and substances with similar properties;
- chemicals for removing varnishes and paints;
- radioactive materials with any degree of potential risk, form of manufacture, physical state and properties;
- all other substances, compounds and objects possessing the abovementioned features, as well as those with special conditions of storage, transportation and use; those that may be used for explosions and arsons, those bearing potential threat to lives and health of passengers and crew members;
- firearms (military, hunting, sporting models), pneumatic, gas weapons, pistols and revolvers with rubber or similar traumatic ammunition, melee weapons of all types, weapon spare parts, as well as training weapon models, souvenirs, collectible firearms, spearfishing guns; those that require appropriate permission for storage and transportation. The transportation of weapons is regulated by an instruction approved by the transport-related central body of executive power.
- prickles and cutting items: manicure scissors and nail files, needles for medical injections, knitting needles, metal kitchen knives, corkscrews;
- toys imitating all types of weapons;
- gun- or weapon-shaped lighters;
- blunt-edged objects which can be of any traumatic use or effect.
Transportation of liquids:
Passengers are allowed to transport liquids, gels, aerosols in individual packing as hand luggage, in the amount not exceeding 100 ml., also goods purchasable at DutyFree stores, packed in sealed plastic bags with pay bills attached.
Hand luggage restrictions for liquids (in the amount exceeding 100 ml):
- water and other drinks, soups, syrups;
- creams, lotions and oils;
- Gels, including hair and shower series;
- pressurized containers, regardless of filling;
- pastes, toothpaste;
- a mixture of liquid and solid substances;
- any other substances of similar composition and/or properties.
Passengers are allowed to transport:
- Liquids - as registered luggage;
- Medical supplies, dietary supplements, baby food - as hand luggage.